- Arizona Substance Abuse Partnership 2022 Annual Report
- Arizona Substance Abuse Partnership 2021 Annual Report
- Arizona Substance Abuse Partnership 2020 Annual Report
This Partnership is able to create workgroups necessary to further facilitate what is outlined in the body's Executive Order. Each workgroup is comprised of members which include: issue-area experts, and/or community stakeholders. The Partnership further develops its work through the following:
- Program Inventory Workgroup
- Substance Abuse Epidemiology Workgroup (Epi)
The Arizona Rx Drug Misuse and Abuse Toolkit details five strategies, along with corresponding goals, objectives, and action steps,which aim to reduce prescription drug misuse and abuse and the consequences associated with this epidemic to improve the health of Arizona’s communities and families. GOYFF and collaborative partners are available to train on the toolkit at the request of agencies, coalitions and the general public. To request a training/technical assistance, click here.